We are committed to the highest professional standards for the protection of our clients’ confidential and proprietary information. This is an essential component of our work.
Strategy work is confidential by nature. By virtue of our work, we have access to significant amounts of client information that is privileged, sensitive, private, proprietary, and timely, that may not be otherwise available to the public. The most important elements of confidentiality are that
- It helps to build and develop trust
- It allows for the free flow of information between the client and Great Prairie Group
- It acknowledges that a client’s issues and problems belong to them and are not open for public viewing
- It forms the basis to access client information that we need to conduct our work
As a result, we are committed to safeguarding our clients’ confidentiality and business interests.
We apply the following professional standards in the conduct of our work:
- Information of a confidential nature must be used responsibly and controlled and protected to prevent its prohibited, arbitrary or careless disclosure.
- Confidential or proprietary information about our clients, our organization, or other parties, which has been gained through our work with clients, may not be used for our advantage or for the benefit of third parties.
We treat the following information as absolutely confidential:
- Client names or identities unless otherwise discussed with the client
- Client-specific deliverables and work products, including drafts and preliminary analyses (other than the Great Prairie Group intellectual capital not specific to the client contained in them)
- Client-specific information provided to us by the client or a client-related vendor, including quantitative data sets, RFPs or internal (client) documents
- Knowledge about our clients, including current or future strategy, tactics, operations and other business-related information gained by us while working for clients or while working on RFPs and proposals
We enforce our standards through
- Legal contracts that we undertake before the start of a client engagement, and
- Professional conduct that maintains Great Prairie Group from disclosing confidential information to:
- Anyone who works outside the client’s organization
- Anyone within the client organization without a need to know
AVAILABILITY TO DISCUSS
Protecting our clients’ confidence and business interests is not just what we do, it’s part of our business. We are always available to discuss our standards with clients in greater detail and invite you to contact us.