Getting to market often requires securing channels of distribution. That said, the new entrant may find not only that channels might not be available, but that incumbents will seize on the opportunity to lock up the distribution to keep the firm out of the market.
We help clients understand the current distribution network and plan get-to-market strategies for successful market entry. We provide the following assistance:
- Segmentation of channel design by service outputs
- Analysis of channel flows and efficiency
- Evaluation of channel structure and intensity of coverage
- Examination of the competition
- Identification of channel gaps to meet target segments’ needs
- Designation of strategic channel options
This type of support helps clients navigate the distribution network and secure the relevant control points to establish channel power.